VACATION
August 7-14 Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Visited: Waccatee Zoo, Myrtle Beach State Park, Huntington Beach State Park, Broadway at the Beach, Build A Bear Workshop, Grandma's Pool, Seafare Seafood Buffet, Above Par Vacations at Island Green Country Club, Liberty Brewery, Wee R Sweets, Dad's Condo
All in all a good vacation. Not so good in the food journal tracking category, but I LOST 0.2# while on vacation. So PFFFFFT! Kept up with C25K as well. But, I did get my first ever cold sore. It's still here and really sucks.
EXERCISE
C25K
START DATE: AUGUST 1, 2011
WEEK 1: Did Week 2
WEEK 2: Did Week 3 while on vacation. iPod threw a fit day 1 so I "winged" it with the intervals since I hadn't read the routine before heading out that morning. Learned the hard way that jogging at night while at the beach is the best plan of attack. :-)
WEEK 3: In Progress. Doing Week 4.
AB ROUTINES
Getting back on the wagon this week. Doing my Week 2 scheduled Ab routine. Reverse crunches, planks, and leg lift thingies.
WEIGHT ROUTINES
Again, getting back on the wagon. Just following my current template. Maybe some pool work will make an appearance sometime soon?
WEIGHT LOSS
-22.5# to date!
I restarted my journey May 30, 2011. It's been good so far.
Family Photo. Lunch on the Boardwalk. This is Doodle's "Ta-Da" pose.
Nathan getting his jelly fish sting treatment.
Zebra-Donkey love child at the Petting Zoo.
Daddy and Doodle at Putt-Putt.
Making a new friend at Build A Bear.
Nothing like a juice box on the beach ;-)
Grandad Mike's Harley.
Riding the rides from the old Pavilion now located at Broadway at the Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment